Hello party people,
Are you ready to crawl with us at Red, White & Brews on July 1st? Great! But before you head out the door, make sure you're dressed appropriately for the occasion. And by "appropriately," we mean NOT like these fashion faux pas:
- Wearing a British flag: Trust us, it will not end well.
- Dressing up as King George: See above.
- Wearing a shirt with the words "taxation without representation": Sure, it may have been a valid grievance in 1776, but let's stick to celebrating America's birthday, not airing our grievances.
- Dressing up like a colonial minuteman with a musket: Leave the weapons at home, folks.
- Showing up in a full suit of armor: While it may be historically accurate, it's not exactly the most practical attire for a bar crawl.
Instead, we suggest rocking your best red, white, and blue gear and showing your patriotic spirit. And don't forget to wear comfortable shoes, you'll be doing a lot of walking!
See you on July 1st at Red, White & Brews!